It’s official: Idahoans will get to vote on whether the state should expand Medicaid coverage to low-income residents.
We continue our conversation about the state of Idaho's incarcerated population. Late last Wednesday, a riot broke out in the Bannock County jail. The Idaho Department of Corrections has been housing state inamtes in county jails due to overcrowding and on Tuesday's Idaho Matters , we speak with Bannock County Sheriff Lorin Nielsen about the stress this is causing in his county's jail.
- Tenants Sue Kushner Cos. For Alleged Harassment, N.Y. Governor Launches Probe
- Former Equestrian Says She Sprayed Pig's Blood In Lover's Home As Revenge For Affair
- Nelson Mandela's Prison Letters: 'One Day I Will Be Back At Home'
- Fed's Powell Says A Long Trade War Could Hurt U.S. Economy
- Dark Money Groups Get A Little Darker, Thanks To IRS